We’re looking for a talented individual to help us deliver our mission and have a big impact in this high growth industry. As our Inventory Coordinator, you will analyze and monitor all inventory movement through various stages in the operations. This is an opportunity to take everything you’ve learned in your career to date and apply it within a nimble multinational company, leaving a huge legacy in your wake.
We are looking for an outstanding Inventory Coordinator who wants to leave a tangible legacy
· An agile and eager individual to monitor inventory and stock levels for raw materials and finished goods
· Eager to play a key role in owning data and analytics for the Supply Chain function
· Experience working within excel to report inventory level
· Comfortable with fast paced, fast growing start-up environment where change is constant
Rubicon Organics’ mission is to grow the best cannabis on earth and for the earth, and today we are doing just that out of our state-of-the art greenhouse facility located in Delta, B.C. We’ve recently started trading on the TSX Venture Exchange, expanded out partnerships with big names such as PAX Labs, and announced a Product Supply Agreement with German medicinal Cannabis distributor canacur GmbH. Our growth is as tangible as our products, and we’ve only just begun.
· To assist Inventory Specialist to reconcile inventory and monitor all inventory transactions of Rubicon Organics, identifying and reporting discrepancies/data inaccuracies/other anomalies in a timely manner
· To assist Inventory Specialist in ensuring physical inventory is accurately reported in the inventory tracking system
· To assist Inventory Specialist in generating data, analytics and insights to drive inventory management improvements
· To maintain consumable stock codes and liaise with Procurement to update catalogues as needed
· To own creation and maintenance of all Supply Chain data under the directions of Inventory Specialist
· Support MRP system implementation
· Support monthly inventory counts
· Work on ad-hoc projects as directed
· 1+ years experience within a supply chain department, focusing on inventory
· Previous cannabis industry, greenhouse agricultural operations, manufacturing or pharmaceuticals experience is a strong advantage
· Knowledge in MS Office, expertise in Excel and reporting tools (i.e. Power BI, Hyperion etc..)
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
· Experience in participating in inventory counts
· Experience with LEAN methodology
· Bachelor’s degree in business, agriculture or related field; or equivalent experience
This position will report to the Inventory Specialist and will be based in Delta BC.