Sales Operation Manager
Rubicon Organics’ mission is to grow the best cannabis on earth and for the earth and today we are doing just that out of our state-of-the art greenhouse facility located in Delta, B.C. We are growing and expanding quickly, with national distribution across Canada with 5 cannabis brands, as well as export partnerships with German and Israeli Cannabis companies. We are launching 20-30 new products each quarter as we bring exciting new genetics and extracted products to market in Canada and around the world.
This role is based in our Vancouver, B.C. HQ and reports directly to our VP, Sales.
Purpose of Sales Operation Manager:
· Lead the national Field Sales Team to deliver lasting impact in store through efficient influence of store decision makers and budtenders
· Lead the cross functional team to define, design and deliver Rubicon’s Budtender Advocacy Program
· Define the target stores to impact, design the right territories and resources to efficiently deliver sales fundamental results
· Create the tools for the sales team to close distribution, including Handheld devices, selling tools and samples
· Define, design and deliver training programs to ensure that the sales team are able to effectively communicate, sell, objection handle and close sales fundamental wins
· Deliver in market coaching days with each rep to develop core skills
· Define, design and deliver bud tender advocacy program
· Lead performance of the sales team, through quarterly sales briefing meetings, KPI setting and tracking and tool delivery
· Be the voice of the field sales team in all leadership meetings, to ensure that the whole organization is geared up to delivering the right tools and process to enable performance
· Consult with the Brand team to ensure that POS materials are fit for purpose
· As a senior leader in the company, role model the mission, vision and values of Rubicon in everything that you do
· 5+ years field sales team management experience, including coaching and mentoring in CPG & or Cannabis Industries
· Experience in the Canadian Market is an asset
· Passionate and knowledgeable about Cannabis, the cannabis industry and what drives a Cannabis store decision maker and its budtenders
· Solid commercial acumen and the ability to analyze, interpret and manage sales data and an understanding of trade math, how to calculate profit margins, etc.
· Ability to motivate and inspire others, including performance management experience (setting and reviewing sales targets & team KPI’s)
· Strong focus on continuous improvement and forward planning
· Excellent written and verbal communication & active listening skills as well as experience training others in sales, negotiation, and objection handling
· Strong ability to create compelling pitches and presentations